Tuesday, September 23, 2008

+4 Smoothness

Had my fourth DE shave this morning.

I think I leveled up!



I changed my Sword to a Derby. They have a reputation for being "mild", which means that they shouldn't slice off steak-like chunks of your face. Apparently, they're good for beginners like me.

I'm still using my "professional" shaving soap.


I don't even want to post the ingredients. It's not technically "soap", it's some kind of chemical soup...but it works well enough till I get some real soaps and creams.

It's come to me that shaving like this is like an RPG. Each daily shave is like fighting a nasty, hairy monster. Some days your stats just don't match and it eats your face alive. Some days you roll twenties.
Today was...a solid win. Some irritation, but no bleeding.
I think I hit level two.

No comments: